SurfX Indicator v3.0 for MetaTrader4 platform
Surf the forex/commodity waves as a professional trader
ANY pair or commodiy, ANY timeframe (H1 recommended)
NEVER REPAINTS!!! Guaranteed...
version 2.0 UpGrade - exact trade entry arrows, recommended StopLoss line, sound alert
version 3.0 UpGrade - look in the future and see the prediction of a new trading signal
...another example on EURUSD H1 chart. Here you would make cca 380 pips ...
UpGrade SurfX indicator to v2.0
- easy-to-read exact entry signals (red arrow for SELL, green arrow for BUY)
- recommended StopLoss level for each entry (drawn automatically as YELLOW line)
See the examples bellow how the SurfX v2.0 would look comparing to charts shown above
UpGrade SurfX indicator to v3.0
- now You can look in the future and see the prediction of future trade signals
- the indicator predicts how it will look like in the upcoming time period
- prediction is stable (does not change) unless a new high/low is made
- if a new high/low is made, then the prediction will also change
See the examples bellow how the SurfX v3.0 would look comparing to charts shown above
and another example of AUDUSD pair on H1 timeframe
and one more example. The same chart as above but now with signals and SL lines turned on...
SurfX indicator should be a compulsory equipment of every wave trader. This excellent tool not only measures the current trend/wave direction and its strength but above all it forecasts the current wave break (fade) and also it shows the formation of a new wave and its direction.
Reading and using the SurfX indicator is comprehensive but eventually quite simple.
* green line above red line means trend up
* green line bellow red line means trend down
* if white line occures bellow green line during wave up, wave up is about to break
* if orange line occurs bellow red line durin wave down, wave down is about to break
* if there is no white line bellow green line and green line is bellow 1, wave up is forming
* if there is no orange line bellow red line and red line is bellow 1, wave down is forming
You should use the above described characteristics for opening/closing trades as bellow:
1. green line is bellow 1 and red line is above 1
2. orange line is visible bellow red line (= breaking wave down)
3. there is no white line visible bellow green line (= wave up is forming)
1. red line is bellow 1 and green line is above 1
2. whie line is visible bellow green line (= breaking wave up)
3. there is no orange line visible bellow red line (= wave down is forming)
CLOSE the buy trade when:
1. green line is above 1
2. white line is visible bellow green line (breaking wave up)
CLOSE the sell trade when:
1. red line is above 1
2. orange line is visible bellow red line (breaking wave down)
When opening a new trade, You should put Your SL bellow/above the previously set low/top. If price crosses such previous top/low and thus creates a new top/low, then the current wave is not breaking as indicated but rather getting more strength.
Payments accepted by PayPal or any credit/debit card.
This is an electronic item. It will be sent by e-mail within 24 hours after receiving the payment and registering the MT4 accounts.
* This indicator is to be used on live or demo accounts and for the unlimited time !!!
* You can register upto 3 different real money/demo accounts on a single license (a new account number can be changed or add anytime free of charge)
* Our support team will assist you with the understanding of this indicator.
Can be Yours just for 79.90 USD
|Let your account balance rise with our revolutionary fully automated expert advisors for MT4 platform..|
Trade Copy Service
|Follow the trades of our professional trading team or even copy our trades on Your MT4 account.|